Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something needs to happen about their orchestrated timeouts during games. The entire XI plus Arteta should be booked simultaneously for it because every one of them is part of it.

They name a player as a doubt pre-game, then he goes down after 15 or 20 minutes, rolling around, taking off his boot, then the whole team runs over to the sideline and has a timeout after Arteta has weighed up what the opposition are doing to adapt his tactics.

And Ederson gets booked for time-wasting? Fuck off!

Arteta is a right twat. Can’t stand him.

View attachment 69351

He fucking shrank at that moment^. Kev made him look a four foot tall little boy getting told off.
Just posted similar in the post match thread. Its a clearly orchestrated time out. It needs stamping out, and the refs needs to grow a pair and stop letting Arteta get away with his touchline antics. He's taking the piss, hope a player 'accidently' takes the **** out when hes on the touchline

"Manchester City paying so much money for Kevin De Bruyne is an absolute joke.

I thought he was out of his depth at Chelsea. He never once went out on the pitch and looked like he belonged there. I don't think he could handle it - and now he's going to City for about three times what Wolfsburg paid for him. Not for me.

He'll be on the bench at City for a start, because you can't change a winning team. Who does he get in ahead of? No-one. They're all playing too well.

But he didn't like it when he was on the bench at Chelsea and he ended up getting bombed out because Jose Mourinho questioned his attitude.

Okay, he's had a good season in Germany. But there are only a few decent clubs there really, aren't there? It's not the Premier League.

I just think their money could have been better spent elsewhere. They need a forward. Aguero and Bony are not enough."

Paul Merson, 2015
Where has eight years gone and why is merson still a clueless ****

Noticed this from the hairy one, obviously from another game not us.

We must be really hurting him after our 3 - 1 :)

Did you see the guy welling up after the equaliser? Hilarious. If your crying in Feb imagine in may lol
Everything about them appears that they can’t control their emotions.

Arteta is running around like a dick on the touchline, their players are seeing their arses too often, all running round acting like hardmen and losing their cool too often, their fans are crying when a game not even two-thirds into the season is 1-1 in the first half…

They’re like a school team.

He's becoming very dislikeable, Arteta. He's ungracious in defeat, which to be fair, he's not that only manager with that trait, but he doesn't give credit where it is due.

I recall an interview connected with the recent FA Cup tie when it was pointed out to him that City had won all of the recent meetings. His response was that in the last two games Arsenal had a player sent off, as if that was the sole reason they lost.

Well, they weren't sent off on the first minute Mikel. And you didn't have players sent off in the other nine games.

His actions during games is very suspect too. Sly little things like kicking the ball away, interfering with opposition players, generally causing disturbances. He's a snide. He's worked closely with Pep, yet he models his actions on Mourinho.
When wingers are running up the wing near him he approaches the touch line towards the space they’re running into to put them off n’all.

And he dies his hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.