Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything about them appears that they can’t control their emotions.

Arteta is running around like a dick on the touchline, their players are seeing their arses too often, all running round acting like hardmen and losing their cool too often, their fans are crying when a game not even two-thirds into the season is 1-1 in the first half…

They’re like a school team.
Even zinchy giving it out all game then getting done in the last bit of the game.

Defo all look very overhyped this early in the season for me!

As much chance of them getting 100 points from any starting point this season as Pep giving me a bell to cover LB.

I've said before, they have one plan/style of play. Well every team has played them now and worked out how to stop them they're just a parody of that dipper joke about the Welsh town.
I can see it now, you standing there on the pitch at the Etihad, the best “bell ringing“ left back the Premier League has ever seen!

Apparently Arsenal gifted us 3 goals says the mardarse twat that is total wanker on the touchline - Arteta. Kev shoved him tonite, can’t wait till an opposition player punches the twat, why doesn’t the 4th official get involved when he walks onto the pitch ffs.
Ha ha, yeah cos Kev didn't have much to do with that did he

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.