Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Manchester City paying so much money for Kevin De Bruyne is an absolute joke.

I thought he was out of his depth at Chelsea. He never once went out on the pitch and looked like he belonged there. I don't think he could handle it - and now he's going to City for about three times what Wolfsburg paid for him. Not for me.

He'll be on the bench at City for a start, because you can't change a winning team. Who does he get in ahead of? No-one. They're all playing too well.

But he didn't like it when he was on the bench at Chelsea and he ended up getting bombed out because Jose Mourinho questioned his attitude.

Okay, he's had a good season in Germany. But there are only a few decent clubs there really, aren't there? It's not the Premier League.

I just think their money could have been better spent elsewhere. They need a forward. Aguero and Bony are not enough."

Paul Merson, 2015
Opinions and aresholes

It’s only two and a half hours difference, so little as to make no difference.

I see we took the train this time, so you're right, but we still had to book into a hotel early for a meal and a team briefing, so pretty much 9 hours in total to and from

Arteta complaining about Wednesday evening, followed by Saturday dinner time kick-offs.

He’s turning into a right fucking moaner, just like one of his predecessors.
No League Cup, no FA Cup, no CL, to worry about. A truly pathetic response which will rule him out of getting the job at City in the future. This season was Arteta’s chance but he has blown it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.