Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Saturday lunch time kick offs he's moaning about is it not?
We've had to do that too plenty of times after a UCL game on a Wednesday night.
If you play Thursday you don't get a 12.30 ko on a Sunday.
The difference is we just get on with it whereas Arteta whines and whinges about it to anyone who will listen.

Arseholes always have opinions by default.
My arsehole has been an arsehole for a long time and is quite experienced but that doesn't mean I listen to anything it says. Mind you, I value it's opinion and contributions more than Paul Merson's.

My arsehole has been an arsehole for a long time and is quite experienced but that doesn't mean I listen to anything it says. Mind you, I value it's opinion and contributions more than Paul Merson's.
When you say “your arsehole is experienced”, just wondering what you might be implying?

Unless Aresnal get off to a flyer, I can well see a win for Villa today. Mings back is a big plus, and I see that Arteta's twitched and left out Martinelli.
I love Villa - always have since Wednesday night. Can't see it lasting much beyond 2.30 today though.

Arteta complaining about Wednesday evening, followed by Saturday dinner time kick-offs.

He’s turning into a right fucking moaner, just like one of his predecessors.
Of all the managers who’ve had to face this over the decades, I’ve only ever heard Klopp, Solskjaer and now Arteta moan about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.