Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of all the managers who’ve had to face this over the decades, I’ve only ever heard Klopp, Solskjaer and now Arteta moan about it.
They kid themselves it will make them feel better about themselves and assist in their quest for more points.

None of those mentioned are that bright and none of them would state they they are part of the problems they have faced during their tenures which is all you need to know.

I don't mind being castigated for saying that Arteta is not a good fit for the top coaching job at City when Pep moves on and that both RM an MP were better managers at City than Arteta would have been had he been 15 years older.

Merson on Soccer Saturday absolutely gutted talking about Arsenal.

He was just babbling on and on about nothing.

You can tell he's hurting about them.
Probably had money on them and needed the money to pay his coke dealer.

No doubt the press will be reporting that Arsenal are world beaters again after their very late win

No doubt the press will be reporting that Arsenal are world beaters again after their very late win
Absolutely. Doesn't matter what the media think though, no wins in three was it, then a late fluke against Villa? This lot won't win the league, as I said to all the doom and gloom merchants on here after our loss at Spurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.