Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
8 games gone jury still out if there was 8 games left maybe they are title challengers

Mate, if we had 3 games to go and were 8 points clear I still wouldn't fancy us. Let's just worry about finishing ahead of 2 of Spurs, Chelsea, Utd & Liverpool. As far as I'm concerned your in a league of your own currently.

I loved his idea that we won’t win the league because Haaland has a long injury record and will play only 25 games, failing completely to notice we have won 4 out of 5 titles without a recognised striker.
I suppose they are so starved of success that any straw will be clutched at.
I think Sergio was still pretty good in two of those seasons !!

The gif that keeps on giving !!!

I think one of the things I most like about it is the old geezer who is stewarding who seems to be having a really good time.
But there are many other things to savour. The guy who seems to be body-snatched into another dimension in the bottom right-hand corner. And the evergreen — the Lorry Driver. He seems to have a little mate under his armpit who looks like a person drowning.

I haven't forgot that they outplayed us last season. We weren't at our best that day, so they weren't outplaying City in their stride but what stood out is how they did it. Toe to toe it felt like. It's usually only Liverpool who can do that in the PL. They are much better than they ever were last season so far, in terms of the patterns of play IMO. However, we are much more ruthless this season because we have Haaland(who's rubbing off on some of the class players we already head). So we will see how that first meeting goes. Still think they(Arsenal) need that talisman signing, that can take games by the scruff of the neck(Wright was alluding to a big signing waiting if they get the CL spot), before they can challenge City to the same extent Klopp's Liverpool have.

We best be ready when the Arsenal game comes either way. We also best be ready with the netspend spreadsheets, if they start telling us "This means more, because we did it the right way". As a club, they'll have spent more than Pep's City have spent in the same period (including academy player sales for both clubs), if they spend over £5m in Jan, which they might. CTID!

Last edited:
It’s amazing how the sports media in this country are going out of their way to tell us how good Gabriel is, when last season, they couldn’t wait to claim how poor he was.

gabby and zinny have obviously lifted them a few levels and to be honest im kinda glad for them.
I actually hope they have a good season and keep those pesky scousers and rags away from top 4.
Think there nailed on top 4

Reactions: mat
I saw an Arsenal fan on a TV quiz show earlier this week claim that he was a "long-suffering supporter".

He hasn’t a fucking clue what "long-suffering" is.
Was it Alan Davies by any chance ?
If he mentioned that Arsenal "are an institution" then best to tell him that is where he belongs - in an institution!!
The shitbag .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.