Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're all honorary cultists for tomorrow I presume? All together now....

"When you walk,
Through a storm,
Hold your head up high...."

Come on you lot at the back of the room; join in.
Sorry Jim, starting now.
1-0, to the Arsenal, 1-0 to the Arsenal....

We're all honorary cultists for tomorrow I presume? All together now....

"When you walk,
Through a storm,
Hold your head up high...."

Come on you lot at the back of the room; join in.

Know you might be tongue in cheek Jim but Arsenal aren't a threat just now, we've improved but not by that much to even think about challenging City.

We'd probably need another season or 2 of improvement and a simultaneous loss of Pep, Bernardo, KdB and Haaland for that to happen lol.

I'm just looking at today and thinking with a win by us we would open a 14 point gap on Liverpool. Then if you beat them next week and we can beat Leeds that gap becomes 17 points!!

Fair play to Arsenal. They're passing the tests put in front of them. They look very good. They do look like challengers at the moment.

Love how well they're doing

Don't think they're a threat to us, they have a fantastic first XI but after that their squad is weak...massive drop off one they start struggling with injuries/fatigue

They are looking much better than last season, Arteta has done a great job. But they are NOT 25+ paints better than us, and add to that WE are better than last season as well.

As for the result today, it could easily have gone the other way; highly questionable ref decisions regarding penalties given and not given.

As for the result today, it could easily have gone the other way; highly questionable ref decisions regarding penalties given and not given.

This isn't true, Gabriel was obviously trying to lower his hand and Jesus got his ankle destroyed. Not to mention Liverpool kicked us off the pitch and literally knocked out 1 of our players and Judo throwed 1 of our players without any consequence

I can't see us beating you to the title anyway so don't worry about that

I’d said it at the time that we may regret selling them a winning mentality and I stand by it.

Jesus & Zinchenko gave them a backbone and literally all they needed was to have that.

I don’t think they can sustain but they’ll do well this season.

Delighted they put a nail into the dippers coffin tonight.

This isn't true, Gabriel was obviously trying to lower his hand and Jesus got his ankle destroyed. Not to mention Liverpool kicked us off the pitch and literally knocked out 1 of our players and Judo throwed 1 of our players without any consequence

I can't see us beating you to the title anyway so don't worry about that
It was a clear penalty for the dippers ...what at you playing at......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.