Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
City are in a tricky situation with this as we have an informal agreement with all our players that if they come with a good and fair offer, excluding United and Liverpool (and probably Spurs out of spite), no one will stand in their way. If you add Arsenal, Chelsea, and Newcastle then you're not left with very much: PSG and Real and maybe Barcelona and Bayern? I don't know what that means going forward, as I think everyone will put on a brave face, but I don't think they will be selling to Arsenal again any time soon.

I keep saying it Zinchenko and Jesus are not the reason why Arsenal is doing well this season,

I still feel arsenal is only having a good season because of other things going on with Manchester City and Liverpool,
both city and Liverpool are in a sort of transition and like it or not, both need a rebuild in the summer to freshen up the squads,

if Arsenal don't win the title this season then it will end badly for them and the fallout will be crazy because I don't think they will go again next season or the season after, even players will leave for bigger clubs because Arsenal will sell if crazy offers come in for 2 or 3 of their players,

it's a Leicester city type of season and Arsenal has caught out the 2 big hitters and built a very good lead,
But it's not impossible for Manchester City to catch them? but manchester city has a very good chance in the champions league this season and this could be key to Arsenal getting over the line and winning the title,

Am I right in thinking this has been a generally amicable tile race in a long time for both of us? Like I dont mind if we dont win the title and you guys do. It seems like you also dont mind Arsenal winning from what I see here.

There doesnt seem to be any hostility compared to your title races against UTD/LIVERPOOL. We're both just acknowledging that whoever wins the league was probably the best team in the season.
I think the fact that you're at the top purely on your own merit, without being artificially hoisted up there due to obvious help from dodgy refereeing, is a factor in our acceptance that this year, whoever is at the summit by the end of the season will have deserved to get crown.

The scouse filth and our own local red scum rivals always have a few too many matches with "dubious result" asterisks connected to them along the way for many to simply accept that they were the best, oh, and their fans are generally aresholes too, so there's that as well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.