Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think Arsenal will bottle it.
No way, in the last 12 games we have made up ermmm...ZERO points on them...a five point swing is probably a bit too much to ask for. Their desire to get a 98th min winner made me think right that's this seasons champs. Hope i'm wrong but...really hope we beat them at home, that will be THREE victories against the best team in the land!!

They’re a good side but they wouldn’t have been close to us or Liverpool in recent years.

I know there’s still an outside chance of a treble but we have been underwhelming for large parts of this season.

I think 90 points is enough for the title but I worry we will drop too many points in our remaining 11 games. We’re very much a team in transition and Arsenal won’t get a better chance.
Exactly, if we drop say 6 pts more which is feasible.....they have to drop 11 / 12 points..a point a game! I'm in agreement with you, it's theirs this season but i hope we beat them three times this year.

Exactly, if we drop say 6 pts more which is feasible.....they have to drop 11 / 12 points..a point a game! I'm in agreement with you, it's theirs this season but i hope we beat them three times this year.
So you don't think it's feasible that they could drop 6pts more as well? That 5 point swing you think is impossible includes playing us at home, if we win it's a 2 point swing needed given our superior goal difference. Still think they'll win it?

No way, in the last 12 games we have made up ermmm...ZERO points on them...a five point swing is probably a bit too much to ask for. Their desire to get a 98th min winner made me think right that's this seasons champs. Hope i'm wrong but...really hope we beat them at home, that will be THREE victories against the best team in the land!!
The back 9 in a golf major is where the shit usually hits the fan for an underdog.
With Arsenal’s history of Easter meltdowns over the years I know where I would be putting my money.

The back 9 in a golf major is where the shit usually hits the fan for an underdog.
With Arsenal’s history of Easter meltdowns over the years I know where I would be putting my money.
Our meltdown is normally Jan/Feb/March. Then we used to go on a winning run to secure top 4.

The victim mentality and conspiracy thinking in this thread is a sight to behold. Here's a shocking thought. An outlandish idea. An utterly ridiculous and outrageous claim:
Arsenal might be leading you because... because... because they're better than you.
Says the whining **** who’s crying about a city vs Leipzig match

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.