Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The back 9 in a golf major is where the shit usually hits the fan for an underdog.
With Arsenal’s history of Easter meltdowns over the years I know where I would be putting my money.
New Arsenal team this, new staff manager. players evven their fickle 'fans' are changing now they are winning, wheres the pics of mass of empty seats at the ermm emptyrites! Of a couple of seasons ago!

We can afford to drop 4 points more than you in our last 11 matches, so it’d be nice if you start dropping points soon - it’ll help take some of the pressure off ;-)
I think its all yours even if you drop points v us. We will drop more..we have made up a total 0 points on you in last 12 games can't see a 5 point swing in next 12. Deserved winners re consistencyvand effort, we may beat you three times this season mind you! Which will be a bitter pill for us as we have been weak a fair bit this year..and trying to accomodate a trad CF for me has not suited us. Not convinced itcwas solely Pep's idea..we all think he has a free reign but he does have a paymaster

So you don't think it's feasible that they could drop 6pts more as well? That 5 point swing you think is impossible includes playing us at home, if we win it's a 2 point swing needed given our superior goal difference. Still think they'll win it?
Not after that dodgy 98th min winner! System won't allow tgem to lose !!

I think its all yours even if you drop points v us. We will drop more..we have made up a total 0 points on you in last 12 games can't see a 5 point swing in next 12. Deserved winners re consistencyvand effort, we may beat you three times this season mind you! Which will be a bitter pill for us as we have been weak a fair bit this year..and trying to accomodate a trad CF for me has not suited us. Not convinced itcwas solely Pep's idea..we all think he has a free reign but he does have a paymaster
If we beat them the gap is two. There are 12 games and they have to go to Anfield and St James’s. There’s a very good chance we overtake them

Some on here throwing towel in because of a 5 point gap really.... united had a 8 point gap with a couple games to go... theres 11 games one of which we play them, they go to anfield and newcastle all away. Its also silly season where funny results happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.