Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said yesterday that we probably gonna bottle it now. I hate Arsenal for making me think its possible, if we finish second we've had a worse season than those rag cunts at Utd.

Anyway I think we'll lose to Palace and the title will be done before our game now. I hope you go on to win the CL and FA cup as well. A treble sounds good to fuck off the Liverpool/Utd fans.
It's not even squeaky bum time yet!!!

Saliba has apparently sustained a back injury and could be out for several weeks. That’s a huge blow, who’s the back up? Rob Holding? A big drop off in terms of quality.

Saliba has apparently sustained a back injury and could be out for several weeks. That’s a huge blow, who’s the back up? Rob Holding? A big drop off in terms of quality.

Rob Holding is a local lad. Grew up in Stalybridge. Not a bad player to be fair although agree seems to be the backup centre half for Arsenal.

We lost several of our key defenders during last season it is not for the faint hearted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.