Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
There could be lots of twists and turns. I see in the week before we play you at the Etihad, you are away to Bayern and Brighton. However, if you progress to the semi final of the FA Cup (as expected) you’ll be at Wembley instead of Brighton.

Bit of a quandary for me, because whilst not exactly heartbroken about them going out last night, I would rather that they had stayed in and faced a fixture issue the extra games would have brought.

Bit of a quandary for me, because whilst not exactly heartbroken about them going out last night, I would rather that they had stayed in and faced a fixture issue the extra games would have brought.

You’ve still not got a date for West Ham and Brighton could also need rearranging should you beat Burnley tomorrow. With many of your players involved in internationals next week, lots of games before we meet at the Etihad. I think you will play 9 fixtures and we have 5.

I said yesterday that we probably gonna bottle it now. I hate Arsenal for making me think its possible, if we finish second we've had a worse season than those rag cunts at Utd.

Anyway I think we'll lose to Palace and the title will be done before our game now. I hope you go on to win the CL and FA cup as well. A treble sounds good to fuck off the Liverpool/Utd fans.

11 games is over 1/4 of a season left.
All it takes is one slip from Arsenal in any of their remaining games (not counting the one against us). Even a draw. Mind you, we'd have to be perfect on the run in. And we still have to go to Brighton, Brentford, Fulham and Everton as well as Liverpool and Arsenal still to come to the council house. Not an impossible task, but a difficult one.

You’ve still not got a date for West Ham and Brighton could also need rearranging should you beat Burnley tomorrow. With many of your players involved in internationals next week, lots of games before we meet at the Etihad. I think you will play 9 fixtures and we have 5.
And this is what makes City the best around. How many other clubs are still properly competing on 3 fronts? We do it year on year as well. AND this year we haven’t been anywhere near our best.

And most of our real difficult game are at home while they play away.
We've still got to go to Saints, Brighton, Everton, Fulham, and a final day fixture at Brentford. No gimmes in that lot, unless you count the game at St Mary's as "easy". The Carabao Cup game there has next to no relevance as we were ropey at that time and also had a lot of B team players out that night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.