Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost to Everton and Brentford, just scraped past Bournemouth and Leicester...they started to rattle weeks ago. Still a long way to go yet, not as if it's the last few games so if they're rattled now they have no chance.

That's why I can't understand the bottlers on here every time we're less than perfect. It's embarrassing given that we're by far the stronger team.
You didn’t mention the Villa game, Bailey hit the woodwork with about 5 minutes to go when it was 2-2, Arse go down the other end and score and get another in injury time when the Villa keeper went forward for a corner.

Villa really deserved to get something from that game.

Also only playing once a week at the business end of the season isn’t ideal.

I always think - and many ex-players have expressed this over the years - that playing twice a week gets you into a proper rhythm at this time of the season.
You’re right, the training at City will be very light, the actual games are part of the squad fitness and there’s no boredom. The Tarquins will have to go in every day, intensify the training and try to create the pressure that is now inevitably coming their way.

If we beat the Dippers I think we win the League, there’s no team with the balls to take us on, Tarquins will be under so much pressure.

If City decide to put their game face on its ours, virtually every side has a wobble during the season and they haven't had theirs yet. Just checked the table, they're only 5 points ahead with an inferior goal difference, why the flapping from some?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.