Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leeds, West Ham Chelsea and Southampton don’t worry me (famous last words). Newcastle seem to have fallen away slightly. We could obviously drop points in any of those, it always happens when you least expect it (ie Everton and Brentford recently). But I’m not sitting here sweating about those games.

Massively worried about pool and city away though. I think for a change, we just have to play for a draw and not get beat. It’s not arsenals way but we have to learn that we don’t always have to win the game.

Newcastle have lost 2 games in 2023 so they’ve taken points off the opposition in 7/9. They’ve lost to us & the Dippers so it doesn’t matter they’ve fallen away they are tough to beat.

Could be worse, we could be Man Utd who are 8pts clear at the top...

Then again you've already shown you can catch those cunts when they have a 8pt lead.

Leeds in the next match aside, Arsenal has Liverpool away, West Ham away, Southampton at home, us away, Chelsea at home, Newcastle away, Brighton at home before the final two matches. If we can't catch-up/overtake them by then, they probably deserve it.

They will drop points in these fixtures, 3 against us, and maybe up to 5 points in the other ones. That's 8 points, so if we do our part, we will be three points ahead with two matches to go.

You’ve completely discounted the possibility that City might drop points also? You do have 8 games in the 30 days of April.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.