Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your on here more than your own though
It’s alright once in a while but everyday
Your a weird fucker

Unlike you, it seems, I don’t relish a forum of like minded people uttering the same things in their own bubble. A diversity of opinions is more interesting.

Well done winning the league for the 4th time this season.

That's some feat as utd won it 3 times in one season once.

Be very careful writing us off, you don't want to look silly now do you.

If you’ve followed any of my posts, you’d know I’ve always been somewhat pessimistic about our chances pf winning the title. And I still believe the odds are not necessarily in our favour.

No, I wouldn’t go so far as to saying that. Our run in is tougher than yours and we need to stay injury free.
Whoever wins this title will deserve it. It has been a hell of a season with the World Cup etc. I think you will just do it and that will be a huge achievement for Arteta. If City do win three in a row it would also be fantastic. Let’s just enjoy the ride and laughing at MUFC, LFC, and of course Spurs.

If you’ve followed any of my posts, you’d know I’ve always been somewhat pessimistic about our chances pf winning the title. And I still believe the odds are not necessarily in our favour.
Come on, you know that isn't true.

I'd love to know how you think the odds aren't in your favour when you are top by eight, only have to play in one competition, once a week to the end of the season.

I know i'd rather be in your shoes but i guess being in 3 competitions at the start of April is something alien to the gooners these days.

Your fans will cost you the league, you're already losing your shit and there is still 33 points up for grabs.

We're used to a battle and reeling teams in, you're not used to being top and looking over your shoulder.

Gonna be fun.

I'd love to know how you think the odds aren't in your favour when you are top by eight, only have to play in one competition, once a week to the end of the season.

I know i'd rather be in your shoes but i guess being in 3 competitions at the start of April is something alien to the gooners these days.

Your fans will cost you the league, you're already losing your shit and there is still 33 points up for grabs.

We're used to a battle and reeling teams in, you're not used to being top and looking over your shoulder.

Gonna be fun.

You've sort of just answered your own question there mate.

Gonna be fun.

I think it could go either way.

On the plus side we have a 5 point cushion assuming you win your game in hand and you have more games to play.

On the minus side, we have a tougher run in, we are more vulnerable than you to key injuries and you have the experience and pedigree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.