Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never let them forget.
The worst home support in Premier league history.

To be fair, with the feeling at the time of absent owners, something needed to be done to jolt the board into action. The full club was just meandering towards apathy. It actually highlights further how good a job Arteta has done in turning the full club around, and serves as a good retort against those having a go at the atmosphere and over celebrating just now.

To be fair, with the feeling at the time of absent owners, something needed to be done to jolt the board into action. The full club was just meandering towards apathy. It actually highlights further how good a job Arteta has done in turning the full club around, and serves as a good retort against those having a go at the atmosphere and over celebrating just now.
Is that the same Arteta most of your crowd were booing last season? Fucking horrible fan base.

Is that the same Arteta most of your crowd were booing last season? Fucking horrible fan base.

Aye, some proper entitled twats indeed. Although to be fair, that's a lot of modern fan bases when a team is playing poor. We certainly aren't alone at booing poor results at the end of games.

I wonder why their empty seats never get mentioned? I've noticed in the past there were always empty seats there when they were playing for the top 4 trophy. Unsurprisingly, this season I've not seen any empty seats there.
What’s all that shit with a section of them wearing black jumping around not watching the game? Fucking weirdo’s.

Aye, some proper entitled twats indeed. Although to be fair, that's a lot of modern fan bases when a team is playing poor. We certainly aren't alone at booing poor results at the end of games.
We booed Swales for decades but he was an utter **** who ran our club into the ground for decades. You boo your owners, Wenger (your best manager of the modern era), Arteta, most of your players most notably Xhaka, and nearly all of your previous returning players. FAF. FICKLE AS FUCK. Christ if you’d had the relegations we’ve had your club would have been even more rotten than it is, letter writing cunts

We booed Swales for decades but he was an utter **** who ran our club into the ground for decades. You boo your owners, Wenger (your best manager of the modern era), Arteta, most of your players most notably Xhaka, and nearly all of your previous returning players. FAF. FICKLE AS FUCK. Christ if you’d had the relegations we’ve had your club would have been even more rotten than it is, letter writing cunts

I'm not on here to go tit for tat or throw insults. Unlike Jack I'm not a regular match goer as I'm from Scotland, so not as connected to the fickle fan base as he is I'm afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.