Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal will win the title this season. (New winner every * years as per direction from Richard Scudamore)

The trick is to retain the the title.

Next season they will be fucked over by the refs as usual. Arsenal were fucked over more than until this season.

Enjoy the win Tarquins. You'll be banished to the Thursday night cup this time next year thanks to PiGMOL.

Arsenal will win the title this season. (New winner every * years as per direction from Richard Scudamore)

The trick is to retain the the title.

Next season they will be fucked over by the refs as usual. Arsenal were fucked over more than until this season.

Enjoy the win Tarquins. You'll be banished to the Thursday night cup this time next year thanks to PiGMOL.
The only team the FA wont let be shit for too long is Man Utd.

The only team the FA wont let be shit for too long is Man Utd.
In their so called "glory years" us blues could see through the rub of the green they had.

They won the treble in 99. We boiled piss by spawning promotion that year.

We couldn't compete with them but we gave them a few kicks in Derby games. Now we're on their level (possibly higher) they preach it's not fair. And boy are they trying to get back to the top by hook or by crook.

Juve were exposed with their own Calciopoli. It's about time the scum were found the same way.

Last edited:
I must say that the dialogue was very funny, from the perspective of a bloke who was just reading through a thread and then got a good laugh . . The brass neck on him eh? :-D
It was supposed to be a joke but whatever!oh and the first comment was about the plague of gooners on here now they are half decent not about match attendance.

Last edited:
In their so called "glory years" us blues could see through the rub of the green they had.

They won the treble in 99. We boiled piss by spawning promotion that year.

We couldn't compete with them but we gave them a few kicks in Derby games. Now we're on their level (possibly higher) they preach it's not fair. And boy are they trying to get back to the top by hook or by crook.

Juve were exposed with their own Calciopoli. It's about time the scum were found the same way.
Possibly higher??

So just after, cough cough, Michael "It's up for grabs now" Thomas won you the league at Anfield you glory-hunter you!

That still remains my favourite non-City/non-England footballing moment by the way.

Before 89 I used to pay at the turnstiles - yes, it was a great moment for us that title winning last minute goal

Never let them forget.
The worst home support in Premier league history.

I wonder why their empty seats never get mentioned? I've noticed in the past there were always empty seats there when they were playing for the top 4 trophy. Unsurprisingly, this season I've not seen any empty seats there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.