Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where were you when you were shite?
Assume you mean where was I (on this forum) when we were shite. If you check my posting history I’ve been here since 2013.

Attachments

• 898446A9-F9FC-48E3-8ABF-802C91BF9391.png
    898446A9-F9FC-48E3-8ABF-802C91BF9391.png
    907.9 KB · Views: 29
You know, it’s not rocket science but I replied to your comment suggesting I wasn’t at the match and actually, I was. I’m not sure continued debate with you is a worthwhile experience.

I must say that the dialogue was very funny, from the perspective of a bloke who was just reading through a thread and then got a good laugh . . The brass neck on him eh? :-D

You know, it’s not rocket science but I replied to your comment suggesting I wasn’t at the match and actually, I was. I’m not sure continued debate with you is a worthwhile experience.
Fans from all clubs are welcome here, just keep it free from winding City fans up, keep to a constructive debate and you'll be welcome to stay

Funnily enough I told my younger brothers to support Man City if they didnt want to have the piss taken out of them lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.