Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the video posted earlier about one of their dubious clashes with the Gunners, you realise how many times they were cheated by Scummy Officials. I have always said Fergie cheated his way to +4 titles(Arsenal, ones on the end of it ).....this was an example of one.

Last edited:
Yep. Can go two ways of course. They may be fresher in the legs, but the doubts can begin to build up and they may not be so fresh in their heads. A couple of results that aren't wins may be all it takes. Same for us of course. We will see. Should be fun.

I still had us as slight favourites before last night, but now .... it's a toss up, imho, so game by game is the only way to look at it, really......
Can't see how we are close tbf...we haven't caught up ANY points in prev 12...we have loads of commitments and have to somehow catch up 8 pts with just one game in hand..IF we win our game in hand +5 IF we beat them POSSIBLY pts (we could drop pints b4 that of course!) Then we have to keep winning somehow...whilst they have to have ANOTHER rare loss assuming we beat them. If i was a betting man...my house would be on them tbf...be happy to beat the champions 3 x in a season mind

With the video posted earlier about one of their dubious clashes with the Gunners, you realise how many times they were cheated by Scummy Officials. I have always said Fergie cheated his way to +4 titles(Arsenal, ones on the end of it ).....this was an example of one.

I‘m still furious at that

Been saying all season that the player in question shouldn't be playing. Not only has he been playing but they've been singing his name. Football has to make an example of these men.

Been saying all season that the player in question shouldn't be playing. Not only has he been playing but they've been singing his name. Football has to make an example of these men.
City did the same thing with mendy. You can't really blame the fans because we're kept out of the loop.

What could you possibly mean?
9781349726370-uk.jpg

I’m not sure I get the reference unless the few words of Yeats in my profile location has given rise to a tenuous link between him and Maud’s daughter above? Or, maybe you’re suggesting that @gordondaviesmoustache has a predilection for Yeats too? In any event, some clarification would be welcomed.

I’m not sure I get the reference unless the few words of Yeats in my profile location has given rise to a tenuous link between him and Maud’s daughter above? Or, maybe you’re suggesting that @gordondaviesmoustache has a predilection for Yeats too? In any event, some clarification would be welcomed.
try this, then...

interdum stultus bene loquitur (anon)

bene qui latuit bene vixit (ovid)

aut insanit homo aut versus facit (horace)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.