Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been saying all season that the player in question shouldn't be playing. Not only has he been playing but they've been singing his name. Football has to make an example of these men.
Should be in jail, instead he's enjoying himself like he's at a tea party.

I’m not sure I get the reference unless the few words of Yeats in my profile location has given rise to a tenuous link between him and Maud’s daughter above? Or, maybe you’re suggesting that @gordondaviesmoustache has a predilection for Yeats too? In any event, some clarification would be welcomed.
From what I believe I understand of you, we are entirely different people. With completely different lives - but that doesn’t mean I don’t like you, because I think you’re ok. Think you’re respectful on here as an opposition fan. And you’ve stuck it out. They are other blues on here who I like and respect who don’t agree, but wouldn’t life be boring etc?….

imo, sometimes people read snideness into your comments when it isn’t warranted.

Wonder how everyone will feel if Arsenal win the league playing a certain player through the season, even though they were aware of his allegations and now on bail till July.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.