Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was about to post that they tried to copy our performance today but against worse opposition…

But, who am I fooling, Leeds are a better side than Liverpool.

Still think that very soft penalty turned the tide for them, though. Wonder how many more opening goal (soft) penalties they’ll get in the run in…

I was about to post that they tried to copy our performance today but against worse opposition…

Still think that very soft penalty turned the tide for them, though. Wonder how many more opening goal (soft) penalties they’ll get in the run in…
I can't get over no one is questioning the change in PiGMOL towards them.

Arsenal have been shit on by match officials as much as we have in previous seasons. This one feels like it's an apology to them.

Just seen their pen yesterday, a dive all day long.

Player on the deck was daft for raising his foot but still a dive.

I imagine as many as they need, along with any other decisions and additional minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.