Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It may be petty, but I wanted to share my relief in just realising Arsenal can now only achieve a maximum of 99 points.

Like anyone cares
I do, fucking Arsenal team is not a patch on the centurions. You lot still crow about then unbeaten season which when compared to City’s recent achievements is crap. If it wasn’t sentimental bull driven by the media we would never know about it. Keown, parlour etc is still dining on it now.

I do, fucking Arsenal team is not a patch on the centurions. You lot still crow about then unbeaten season which when compared to City’s recent achievements is crap. If it wasn’t sentimental bull driven by the media we would never know about it. Keown, parlour etc is still dining on it now.
And spending the last half dozen games of the season just playing not to get beaten is not a sign of greatness , invincibles my arse they drew five out of seven games toward the end of the season

And spending the last half dozen games of the season just playing not to get beaten is not a sign of greatness , invincibles my arse they drew five out of seven games toward the end of the season

You could argue that's difficult in a different way. To win the league early and keep up motivation to maintain some level of performance for a half dozen games or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.