Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we’ll actually benefit from a game twice a week, as we’ll stay match fit and won’t have much time to actually think about the implications of each match, much less the next one. That’s whilst Arsenal have all the time in the world to ruminate on the situation and potentially brood on any dropped points.
100%. That's just what I've been thinking for the past couple of weeks. As long as City keep their nerve (and I believe we will) the title is now in our hands. Just need the rub of the green with injuries and refereeing decisions.

Sincerely doubt that, he's been here for 5 or 6 years, always been a good poster too, even when putting up with worse than he'll get on here if we do manage to overhaul them (I'll personally be far too busy celebrating to be an arse to our two resident gooners).

Yeah he's a good lad. We are fighting for the title with Arsenal no need for posters to have a pop at a pretty decent supporter of that club.

Point gained
How exactly do you justify it being a point gained? Not being funny, just curious.

My view would be that you must have gone into knowing you need the 3 points, and were 2 up after 30 minutes, to then go and virtually implode in the 2nd half.

I think you'll realise in the next couple of weeks that this was 2 points dropped.

Happy with result because I was expecting Arsenal to still get a last second winner but they were so lucky. Sala would score a hat trick in any other game. Fantastic save from Ramsdale at the end

I wasn't impressed with Arsenal at all, no control of the game which indicates a lack of composure.

Their arses are definitely twitching.

Very fortunate to come away with a point having been 2 up.

I thought Liverpool were dire until TAA had the bit of trouble with Granit Xhaka, the team and the crowd looked liked they`d been brought around by smelling salts. Salah was still shite by the way.

How exactly do you justify it being a point gained? Not being funny, just curious.

My view would be that you must have gone into knowing you need the 3 points, and were 2 up after 30 minutes, to then go and virtually implode in the 2nd half.

I think you'll realise in the next couple of weeks that this was 2 points dropped.

You might be right…but you might be wrong…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.