Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we’ll actually benefit from a game twice a week, as we’ll stay match fit and won’t have much time to actually think about the implications of each match, much less the next one. That’s whilst Arsenal have all the time in the world to ruminate on the situation and potentially brood on any dropped points.
And also potentially be watching us win and play fantastically whilst they're not playing at all.

These little things matter and will impact their mentally and confidence.

Arsenal are the real deal. As Keane said to come away with a point from Anfield in a high profile match takes some doing & should be seen as a point gained, not two lost.

There's many twists & turns to come & given the choice I agree with Pep... I'd rather us have the points on the board, instead of chasing the points with games in hand.

It's still advantage Arsenal, but now we've got to show & prove what we're made of to try & bridge the divide. As things stand we can't have another loss this season.

It's gonna be fuckin tough!
What a load of dribble.

Not sure why, as you’ll be deleting your profile at the end of the season…
Sincerely doubt that, he's been here for 5 or 6 years, always been a good poster too, even when putting up with worse than he'll get on here if we do manage to overhaul them (I'll personally be far too busy celebrating to be an arse to our two resident gooners).

Queue the side to side comparison of remainder of fixtures on all TV coverage. Ar$e naturally get the tougher run. City's run will be labelled as simple. The media will praise Ar$e for resilience and a squad mentality. City will be tagged as an oil-backed sports-washing venture. The media will focus on Ar$e being a Knight in spangly latex armour. City... we all know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.