Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still think Arsenal csn do it but we are back in the mixer now. Need to eradicate Brentford, Everton, Forest type results though. Newcastle can beat them on form and Chelsea can do a Liverpool and live up to their status. You never know. Win all our games and Champions.it won't be like that though.
Arsenal had won the game yesterday until Xhaka wound the crowd up and Arsenal let their arses drop. The crowd at St James' will not need Xhaka or any Arsenal player to wind us up as we'll be up for it the whole game.

Arsenal will not look forward to coming to play at Newcastle and needing the points. They're a really good team who can beat most teams on their day but I'm not sure how mentally tough they are as a team.

just hope if we are beating them at our place they dont decide to put the reserves on with instructions to clog us

Before the game id say yes your righr. Away at Klanfield..but the manner of the whole second half..it was more by look then judgement. I honestly think Martinelli could turn us inside out at our place so have a feeling you will get something and will pip us to the title. Fair play, the only thing thats grating is some of the newer fans of yours squawking 'City have no 'istry and their a nothing club' ..shows theor limited football IQ and makes the neutrals i know start favouring us. They let your genuine, knowledgeable fans down.

Every club has its fair share of tossers as fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.