Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear all,

I’ve decided to take a break from posting on this forum. Should you win the title, I’ll come back on to congratulate you. Should we win it, I’ll wait until next season after watching us hopefully regain the Ashes. In the meantime, fare well and prosper.

Jack

Is "The Ramsdale" Arsenal's version of the Posnan?
It seems to happen in big games about 19/20 minutes in when the goalie sits down and the rest of the team legs it for group hug with 'Daddy Arteta' on the touchline.
Cheats, but, kind of heart-warming the way they cuddle at the time of insecurity.
This could so easily be stopped by not allowing a gathering near the manager...there's always a fourth official on that side who could 'place' a 20 yard exclusion zone on the pitch from the technical area with some of that foam spray.

It’s professional football but I will also add the Arsenal tactic of stopping the game at every and any opportunity was shocking for a team and club at the top of the league.

Dear all,

I’ve decided to take a break from posting on this forum. Should you win the title, I’ll come back on to congratulate you. Should we win it, I’ll wait until next season after watching us hopefully regain the Ashes. In the meantime, fare well and prosper.

Jack
You're taking a Ramsdale then; tara.

If it isn’t annoying enough, Tyler then asked if it was time to have intermissions in the game. For him to say that, with no comeback from any of the other pundits, it would suggest that it’s in Sky’s thinking so they can probably get more adverts in.
Oh we'll get them eventually no doubt. Only between the first/second and third/fourth quarters though, don't worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.