Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
'ckin Ada.
Worried about the Arse now.
All this bollox about them being a young side and fading in the second half of the season is just that.
They have had a much harder run of games than us so far and are two points ahead.
Looks like we're going to have to beat them in the head to head and match them in other results.
As long as we do beat them that is for sure ....or they could do a Leicester and keep winning and winning

My problem is that I don't much get that feeling, mate. Wonder what you're seeing in their matches.
What I do believe, and have said in as many words, it that they're two or three injuries away from going down a couple of levels. If that's what you mean, then, yes.
Look, they're flying, they're riding the wave of the feelgood factor. We, by contrast, are on their coattails, without actually having got up into fourth gear at virtually any point this season. That, to me, augurs well.

Hats off to them, but with only just over a third of the season gone, we are in a great spot :)

My problem is that I don't much get that feeling, mate. Wonder what you're seeing in their matches.
What I do believe, and have said in as many words, it that they're two or three injuries away from going down a couple of levels. If that's what you mean, then, yes.
Look, they're flying, they're riding the wave of the feelgood factor. We, by contrast, are on their coattails, without actually having got up into fourth gear at virtually any point this season. That, to me, augurs well.
Think that’s fair and spot.

We’ve already had 2 disappointing results at Utd and Southampton, it didn’t derail us at and there is nothing to suggest it will in future.

Injuries are a different matter. We have far greater depth in defence than people realise. Ben white, tierney, tomiyasu, zinko, saliba, Gabriel.

Viera and esr can cover odegard.

But if partey, Jesus, martinelli, saka, xhaka get injured we have nothing. We really need cover for partey and a winger/striker.

As long as we do beat them that is for sure ....or they could do a Leicester and keep winning and winning
Yeah.
Although the league was more 'mediocre' ( or competitive depending on your viewpoint) when Leicester won it , I remember people writing off their chances throughout the season until the last quarter of the season.
Let's not make the same mistake with Arsenal.
Worryingly the consensus at the moment is that Arsenal will struggle later on in the season and another City title is inevitable.
That plays right into Arteta's hands.

It's in the way they play, and they have players that panic when under pressure, plus the back 4 also don't look that good if united beat them

Tongue in cheek time!

Wash your mouth out!!! We, the Best team in the land and all the World, want everything! I’ve just said I’m greedy, not for myself but for my team! Never say you would not mind another team winning OUR Trophy! *lol*

I could cope for a season if we only won the Champions League and the both red scum come up short

If these cunts have any sense they’ll get a couple more in in the winter window.
Agreed, I think their first 11 is very good, but our squad depth will make the difference come the end of May. However, if Arsenal bring in a couple of good players, one being an extra striker then things could get interesting.

One thing's for sure the 2 games against them should be belters.

They're for real.

Not gonna be easy to beat em to the title.

Possible? Yes. Easy? No.

Think they can do 90 points. Will be up to us to do better than them!
no they are not real. most teams in the league are shit. they will not touch 90 points while we blast past it.

'ckin Ada.
Worried about the Arse now.
All this bollox about them being a young side and fading in the second half of the season is just that.
They have had a much harder run of games than us so far and are two points ahead.
Looks like we're going to have to beat them in the head to head and match them in other results.
not even little bit worried. when the bottom half get into defensive mode to get points. arsenal will vanish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.