Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many centrebacks do they have now?

Basically first choice defence is

White - Saliba - Gabriel - Zinchenko

Then behind them it's

Tomiyasu - Holding - Kiwior - Tierney

White can obviously play Centre Back, Tomiyasu can cover Centre Back and both full backs.

You did miss it cos he definitely acknowledged it. Even if he didn't it's a petty reason to start hating on him.

He never looked happy? Wtf? You're just making shit up.

As I said if I missed it I missed it. Must have been very fast as I'm in the South stand and I was applauding him as he walked past and thought fuck it as he didn't acknowledge it.

I'm not hating on him he did okay for us but he plays for a rival now.

You brought this up again five days after my initial post? You been living in a timewarp or something?

Basically first choice defence is

White - Saliba - Gabriel - Zinchenko

Then behind them it's

Tomiyasu - Holding - Kiwior - Tierney

White can obviously play Centre Back, Tomiyasu can cover Centre Back and both full backs.
I mean, I assume Gabriel's leg has fallen off after yesterday just given how many times he fell down so with him and Saliba out what's the options

I mean, I assume Gabriel's leg has fallen off after yesterday just given how many times he fell down so with him and Saliba out what's the options
With Tomiyasu out as well, then without Gabriel you would be talking

White - Holding - Kiwior - Zinchenko

As I said if I missed it I missed it. Must have been very fast as I'm in the South stand and I was applauding him as he walked past and thought fuck it as he didn't acknowledge it.

I'm not hating on him he did okay for us but he plays for a rival now.

You brought this up again five days after my initial post? You been living in a timewarp or something?

Mate you're clearly just looking for something to be aggrieved about, enjoy the rest of your life.

It’s Gabriel’s MO, did it at the Dippers in the first and second halves. They say cheats never win, he won’t take that on board as he alone wasted the 5 mi utes if added in time, proper cheating soft fucker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.