Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Horrible club, horrible fans.

Partey probably wasn’t fit cos he’s to busy on his other activities (allegedly).

How has Arteta not been banned for his tantrums.

As for throwing bottles at De bruyne at the Emirates ???

And don’t get me started on the Rwanda sponsorship deal.

You’re the last person that should be talking about other clubs sponsorship deals.

Why’s that?

giphy.gif

Beating the worst Chelsea side I’ve seen in terms of cohesion and effort doesn’t make them world beaters again. Raheem looked like he’d put his boots on the wrong feet

It's pretty funny, actually. Arsenal beat a poor Chelsea side well and it's all about how good Arsenal are. We beat any side well and it's all about how badly the other team played.

That Arsenal fan is right. The way the league is decided is a farce. I've had a think about it and believe I've come up with a fairer way

1: Each team plays every other team home and away.
2: Points are awarded based on the result of the game. 3 points to the winning team. 1 point each in the event of a draw. 0 points to the losing team.
3: we keep a running total of all the points gained throughout the season.
4: the team that has gained the most number of points at the end of the season when every team has played every other team twice is crowned the league champions

Hope it catches on and we can finally get rid of the ridiculous system we have that currently means only City can win the league
Typical of the ignorance on the terraces. This poster has forgotten:
1. American Redshirts must be allowed to win every other year while taking millions away to a tax haven.
2. PIGMOL usually decide who wins.
3. State owned clubs with their unlimited spending will always win.
4. It is vital for the league’s finances that the rags, who have a billion worldwide fans, are champions at every opportunity.
5. City cheat and Liverpool are their victim. The new rules don’t actually mention City, but are designed to stop them getting billions of sponsorship money from the Sheik’s friends.
6. Levy of Trottingham fame is a first class arsehole.
7. Boehly is bonkers.
8. Miguel Delooney as an independent unbiased observer has been appointed to the panel hearing the PL’s charges against City. GUILTY, he said on appointment.

If you consider all these factors WBA are the champions.

Last edited:
Two very interesting games coming up for them. Good as we are, I wouldn't fancy those two games. Not one bit. I'd be nervous as fuck. We'll see what they're made of.
Meanwhile, we've got to deal with Leeds United. That should be possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.