Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's such a deluded twat...

Surrounded by clowns.

Would love to get a hold of a few ounces of what he is smoking.

IMG-3479.jpg

IMG-3478.jpg

Haha just listened to an arsenal fan on talksport talking about how Arsenal are the only club able to fight City, city and all the money we've spent, City with a hundred charges against them, arsenal are the only ones able to fight that.

Haha fkin martyrs

Haha just listened to an arsenal fan on talksport talking about how Arsenal are the only club able to fight City, city and all the money we've spent, City with a hundred charges against them, arsenal are the only ones able to fight that.

Haha fkin martyrs
Bog standard populist BS.

Wouldn’t expect anything less from Le Arse fans.

I may piss off a few people here but I have more respect for the Liverpool team that challenged us the last few years than this Arsenal side, despite the dippers **** fanbase and manager I don't remember them wasting time and faking injuries every 30 seconds like this Arsenal team, their games are almost unwatchable because of their antics except when they face us and we smash them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.