Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two very interesting games coming up for them. Good as we are, I wouldn't fancy those two games. Not one bit. I'd be nervous as fuck. We'll see what they're made of.
Meanwhile, we've got to deal with Leeds United. That should be possible.

We won't win at St James Park. We'll be lucky to draw. It's almost a mirror of last season, going there in the run in, couple of key injuries, their high energy, physical style of play we would struggle to cope with at the best of times with this group of players.

Like you say, Brighton will be difficult as well. A fantastically coached team and well run club in general.

We won't win at St James Park. We'll be lucky to draw. It's almost a mirror of last season, going there in the run in, couple of key injuries, their high energy, physical style of play we would struggle to cope with at the best of times with this group of players.

Like you say, Brighton will be difficult as well. A fantastically coached team and well run club in general.
Yes, we've no chance at all I don't know why we don't just give those two teams the points now. We pribably won't win ever again.
With supprters like this, we shouldn't blame rags and scousers for telling us how bad we are.....

Yes, we've no chance at all I don't know why we don't just give those two teams the points now. We pribably won't win ever again.
With supprters like this, we shouldn't blame rags and scousers for telling us how bad we are.....

May be missing something here but.. that poster is an Arsenal supporter. They played Newcastle away late last season with a defensive injury crisis and were battered, tough to see them get more than a point if missing their first choice centre backs.

May be missing something here but.. that poster is an Arsenal supporter. They played Newcastle away late last season with a defensive injury crisis and were battered, tough to see them get more than a point if missing their first choice centre backs.

I thought that was obvious considering we play Newcastle this weekend then Brighton next week

I thought that was obvious considering we play Newcastle this weekend then Brighton next week

Should be two good games. Will try to watch them both. It's great to see Newcastle and Brighton up there at the end of the season. Arsenal, not so much. Sorry :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.