Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've now beaten Spurs, Liverpool and Chelsea. Some thought they were unlucky to lose to United.
I still think that over the long haul we'll do it. We've got far more strength in depth. But we've got a scrap on our hands, as we've had with the dippers so often recently. As I said in an earlier post, I think it may well come down to us beating them in one of our two matches, and taking a point in the other.
If they beat us, well, there's not much to be argued about, really.
even if they beat us in both matches we will win the title by 9 points

Oleks was a good squad player, but was never going to be more than that. Not in that position. And I love the guy, by the way.
As for Gaby, well, there's quite a few on this very forum who didn't fully grasp what his qualities were. A genuine quality player, no doubt about it.
Getting Håland, and Álvarez (and Akanji) in exchange, well, we haven't done too badly now, have we?
Oh, and Rico and Cole coming through…
And JWE isn’t too far behind.

They said during the CL game on Wednesday that, apart from feeling that Cucurella was overpriced, Josh's potential was a reason why we didn’t pursue the Brighton left-back as vigorously as we might have.

Arsenal totally controlled Chelsea today and have already had some good wins against the top teams. Arteta has them playing with belief and confidence and every time they go forward they look like scoring. Can easily see them being champions at the end. We need to crack on a bit and step it up to remain toe to toe with them. The two games with them may decide where the title goes.

Last edited:
And JWE isn’t too far behind.

They said during the CL game on Wednesday that, apart from feeling that Cucurella was overpriced, Josh's potential was a reason why we didn’t pursue the Brighton left-back as vigorously as we might have.
Cucurella was clueless for Arsenal goal, just hugging the attacker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.