Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

He’s always struck me as the most level-headed of the ‘characters’ involved in that station, and it’s hard to disagree with much of his diagnosis. It’s unusual to hear him swear, so I guess he is deeply frustrated because he knows from experience that their board is unlikely to make the required outlay that he thinks they need. The expectations next season will be higher and may well go unmet again.

He’s always struck me as the most level-headed of the ‘characters’ involved in that station, and it’s hard to disagree with much of his diagnosis. It’s unusual to hear him swear, so I guess he is deeply frustrated because he knows from experience that their board is unlikely to make the required outlay that he thinks they need. The expectations next season will be higher and may well go unmet again.
Haven't they spent a shit load in the last few seasons.

They're nowhere near giving us a real title challenge and I suspect they'll be aiming for top 4 next season looking over their shoulders rather than looking up as the teams that truly shat the bed catch up
Yeah I agree

Liverpool have shown recently there's a bit of life in them, with a few new singing, they'll be back around the top 4

Newcastle should be fighting for top 4 again, maybe the rags

As dog shit as Chelsea have been, there's a lot of good individuals in that squad. If they get a few more and a manager gets them playing together, they could be back in the top 4 next season. This season was a write off but I wouldn't be taking them lightly next season when it comes to top 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.