Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have the AFTV fan (outside the stadium) reaction videos been released yet?

200w.gif

Their drop off in the second half of the season has been incredible. If I remember correctly they had 50 points after 19 games. In the following 16 games they’ve got 31 points which is less than 2 points a game. Me thinks they peaked too soon ;-)

That new urban Cockney accent is now, by far, the #1 worst accent in the country.

Makes East Midlands and Swansea accents sound alright.
It's dreadful, isn't it? And even if all the kids are indeed speaking like that, doesn't make it any less dreadful.

That being said, it's still miles behind the Scouse and Brum accents in that particular race. And both of them are watching the Irish accent disappearing over the horizon.

;-)

Their drop off in the second half of the season has been incredible. If I remember correctly they had 50 points after 19 games. In the following 16 games they’ve got 31 points which is less than 2 points a game. Me thinks they peaked too soon ;-)
The World Cup made the first half of the season very strange n’all. It didn’t feel normal. City were poor by our standards. Liverpool, Chelsea and West Ham terrible by their standards.

Arsenal were just riding on the crest of a wave when there was no pressure on them and they probably won’t get anywhere near what they’ve done this season, next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.