Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The World Cup made the first half of the season very strange n’all. It didn’t feel normal. City were poor by our standards. Liverpool, Chelsea and West Ham terrible by their standards.
I thought we were OK before the WC, we started poor after it though, and it set us back briefly, then we got our shit together, after Pep went a little mad, to be where we are today.

They have a young squad and a young manager.

They will be a year older and a year wiser next season.

I see no reason why they can’t challenge.
They can certainly challenge, but Newcastle and that lot will be stronger, too, and there's just no way that all three of Liverpool, Tottenham, and Chelsea will be quite so inconsistent again. I suspect that deep down many Arsenal fans know that this year presented a truly exceptional opportunity for them to lift the League, and they had it but appear to have let it slip through their fingers. The dawning reality for them is that the stars may not align so favourably for some time to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.