Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed and the catalyst for this run seems to be the levelling of circa 115 charges against City by the Premier League. I'll bet that's not the outcome they (or the red top clubs) expected or hoped for.
They hoped it would have killed us off/messed with our heads in fact it's had the complete opposite effect they thought it would

couldn't stand the pressure this season

AcceptableImpartialAngelwingmussel-max-1mb.gif

Martinelli is a horrible, little coward, who is a perfect match for his horrible, cowardly shit-stain club.
Two horrible and dangerous challenges by Martinelli, the one today was snide pretending to look away at the point of contact and the one from a couple of weeks ago when he made a back for his opponent causing him to fall from shoulder height onto his neck.

Enjoy :-)

I know we'll all look at this and snigger and say 'tough shit' (I did to be honest!), but I guess it was a fairly measured response. Where I disagree with him is, while Arsenal have undoubtedly improved this season, I don't think they'll be pushing for the top spot next season in the same way. They'll have a real battle for top 4. And at least he put together a fairly coherent "rant" without the use of 'fam' 'blud' and 'innit'.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.