Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
These fuckers took an enormous amount of money off us, in player sales. Probably reaching 130 m+ with market inflation, possibly much more.
The Gonners need to be searching closer to home for their shortcomings, rather than foraging through the forest of our achievements for something to serve with their crumbs of entitlement.

Arsenal choked.

My reasoning: I have Arsenal supporting brothers in law, friends and associates.

I just sent a Whatsapp message to a couple of groups along the lines of....

Thinking of the teams that have had a very good season, I have come up with a list of candidates:

City
Villa
Fulham
Bournemouth
Brighton
Newcastle

What do you think?

Now just waiting for the bites.
Deffo should've put Brighton second

Piss off Keown you crying ****

What about his Co-Commentator performance last Season for our game at the Emirates were his ridiculously biased comments ended up being “we have to do xx” etc to stop City -it was that blatant -along with the whinging over the Penalty and the Red Card slagging off Gabriel Jesus for being a Diving **** etc

IMG-3546.jpg

Keown is a fucking weird dude, isn't he.

I understand a fair few on here don't like Carragher and Neville (or even Micah) for reasons fair and unfair, but I reckon deep down they'd be alright lads to have a pint or two with and chat shit about football or whatever else.

Keown, though, is weirdly serious, full of conspiracy theories that'd match some of our Blue Anon, highly strung and precious, doesn't have much of a sense of humour, thinks he's smarter than he is. Proper weird fella. Couldn't pay me to go to the pub with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.