Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keown is a fucking weird dude, isn't he.

I understand a fair few on here don't like Carragher and Neville (or even Micah) for reasons fair and unfair, but I reckon deep down they'd be alright lads to have a pint or two with and chat shit about football or whatever else.

Keown, though, is weirdly serious, full of conspiracy theories that'd match some of our Blue Anon, highly strung and precious, doesn't have much of a sense of humour, thinks he's smarter than he is. Proper weird fella. Couldn't pay me to go to the pub with him.
Plus he's a fucking ugly bastard. A face that only a mother could love.

Fair enough. We really didnt handle the run in well. Injuries to Saliba and Tomiyasu were terminal. Arteta was a little late recognising Kiwior is a vast improvement on Holding. We oculdnt handle the pressure in the end

Just need to be aggressive again in the transfer window. Plenty of organic growth from Saliba, Saka, Martinelli and Odegaard. We will be banging on the door next season too

That is absolutely classic dickhead southern shandy-supping shite, innit, bro?
That's how deluded they are.
It must have been very painful these last 2 months or so as their dreams ebbed away.
Good.
Painful, long and intensely painful and they’ve got all summer to suffer.

Couldn’t happen to a more deluded,entitled, arrogant bunch of insufferable dicks.

Fair enough. We really didnt handle the run in well. Injuries to Saliba and Tomiyasu were terminal. Arteta was a little late recognising Kiwior is a vast improvement on Holding. We oculdnt handle the pressure in the end

Just need to be aggressive again in the transfer window. Plenty of organic growth from Saliba, Saka, Martinelli and Odegaard. We will be banging on the door next season too

You seem familiar.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.