Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one really knows who's coming through the academy at Arsenal. Why are teams waiting till players shine for Brighton before they show an interest.
You need a new right back, so White can play at CH and new left back and play Z in midfield. That's two players Hernandez at AC and Reece James. It will cost around £160-180 million for them but they would be worth it.
This Zed?

5bed874077c8211a2a2e3bea8cfe5d48.jpg

We're gonna win the league today, got money on it too, but, I don't mind losing the money cos City should win it at home, not like that fucking nobhead Alvarez who cost me dearly.. 3-0 was perfect I'm up a few hundred, then beautiful Julian has to go and get another doesn't he. Anyway I don't mind if I don't recuperate my losses today, not at all

I've been having a think, and we must have been the perfect rival for you guys this season.
We were a good enough opponent to build up a lead, and to make you adjust a bit and focus enough to really start putting your foot down. But we were just soft enough so that when you applied the pressure we wilted a bit, and we didn't drain and tax you for the other competitions that perhaps a Liverpool of a couple of years ago might have.

So can we claim an assist for that?! ;-)

Congratulations on last night's game, don't think I've seen a Man City side with that strength and balance in all departments. That was scary watching.
You're a decent poster GG, never play City bingo and always magnanimous in defeat. Respect.

We're gonna win the league today, got money on it too, but, I don't mind losing the money cos City should win it at home, not like that fucking nobhead Alvarez who cost me dearly.. 3-0 was perfect I'm up a few hundred, then beautiful Julian has to go and get another doesn't he. Anyway I don't mind if I don't recuperate my losses today, not at all
Haha, lol. I had 3-1. Got a bad feeling about today though, don't know why but I don't think it will be (mathematically) over today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.