Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're gonna win the league today, got money on it too, but, I don't mind losing the money cos City should win it at home, not like that fucking nobhead Alvarez who cost me dearly.. 3-0 was perfect I'm up a few hundred, then beautiful Julian has to go and get another doesn't he. Anyway I don't mind if I don't recuperate my losses today, not at all
Hope you won some money.

Talked it up
Bottled it
That’s it nothing more nothing less.
Not even close to 90 points now
Deserve nothing and won’t make top 4 next year
also very very hard to like them

They’ve had a good year, undoubtedly, but after the manner in which they threw away their Champions League position last season, and the way in which they threw away their title lead this year, it would be a fool who argued that there was no underlying problem.

They've had a good season. They probably should have gone a bit further in Europe as maybe just thinking about the PL wasn't a good thing.
Probably would have done better in their league fixtures if they'd still had European football to keep their minds off the pressure.

I didn't think AFTV could be matched when Arsenal were losing week in, week out. However, a title race has topped it all. Absolutely delicious viewing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.