Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal as a fanbase have got to remove these weapons from being front and centre representing the,

The media have gone for the Gunners throat and gone with bottlers , The media are a horrible bunch of cockwombles.I hate it when they do it to us and dont like when they are harsh to other likable clubs.

The truth is arsenal had a valent shot this year and had a right to get carried away but they will learn as Liverpool did and come back stronger. I feel they ll do good in CL and bounce back, moreso for their fans. If anything its strengthened their fanbase and made them believe again. Only a few players are needed to boost the squad and they will be buzzing!

The scum and Liverpool are way off them, Chelsea and Spurs have fallen too far to catch up....unless Pochi does some miracle work next year. Newcastle like themselves need to tweek with some smart investments and they will be competing.
They’re not a likeable club or fan base.

Their fans were trying to gob on us at the Emirates.

You can’t buy class

I think, all in all, it must be considered something of a failure of a season, given their huge early promise. It's not about coming second to us. Don't get me wrong. It's that this unquestionably talented team ends the season trophyless. They put all their eggs in one basket, and then dropped that basket. I think one of the domestic cups, or the Europa League, should not have been beyond them. Jesus, even the rags have got a trophy, and they've never at any point in the season played football even close to the football Arsenal played in the first half of the season and even in parts of the second.
Newcastle's, by contrast, must be considered something of a triumph.
That's the way I see it, anyway.

Arsenal pushed City till the third last game of the season. Honestly what did people expect? Arsenal should build on this ... fortunately they've already tied up Saka and are looking to tie up a couple of more players. They need to buy a first choice CF, CM, RB & LB and backups for CM, CB & DM.

They’re not a likeable club or fan base.

Their fans were trying to gob on us at the Emirates.

You can’t buy class
... and look at the idiots on AFTV.

Robbie is a sound guy and how he never cracks up laughing while doing interviews just confuses me. Claude was the only one I found intelligent and now he's dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.