Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't watch his other videos if you want that opinion to remain, guy is an absolute bellend.

Whoever he is, that man has got dollars. Take a butcher's at his pad, and the patio outside. Bet he's got a swimming pool in the vicinity. He can help out an impoverished pensioner by lightening his wallet and beefing up mine whenever he likes…

Mbappe to Arsenal is trending on Twitter, surely zero chance of that ever happening.

They do have a bottomless pit of money! Looks like they going to spend another 200m this summer that will make Arteta spend at Arsenal to 700m but we won’t hear anyone mention it

Mbappe to Arsenal is trending on Twitter, surely zero chance of that ever happening.

That's just the Arsenal Online crew making an arse of themselves as per usual!
They do have a bottomless pit of money! Looks like they going to spend another 200m this summer that will make Arteta spend at Arsenal to 700m but we won’t hear anyone mention it

Apart from on here. And other forums. Actually, its mentioned quite a lot. At least it's spread over 4 years and it's improving us, unlike Chelsea who try that in a single season and actually get worse.

That's just the Arsenal Online crew making an arse of themselves as per usual!

Apart from on here. And other forums. Actually, its mentioned quite a lot. At least it's spread over 4 years and it's improving us, unlike Chelsea who try that in a single season and actually get worse.

No problem with any club spending as much as they like but city always get the bottomless pit of money we haven’t like all clubs haven’t it’s a stick and a narrative they like to keep peddling

Whoever he is, that man has got dollars. Take a butcher's at his pad, and the patio outside. Bet he's got a swimming pool in the vicinity. He can help out an impoverished pensioner by lightening his wallet and beefing up mine whenever he likes…
I thought it was a computer generated background!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.