Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Apparently PSG have held talks with Arteta.

That would be hilarious.
Every football fan has a six sense about particular transfer rumours. Arteta to PSG is one of those rumours that should be dismissed from the very beginning.

Ligue 1 is the 5th best league in Europe. Premier League is the best. A top 7 PL jobs is better than the PSG job. Pochettino didny fancy PSG relative to his time at Tottenham. There is no action in Ligue 1. Plus, the PSG party galactico era is over, Messi gone, Mbappe going, Neymar probably eyeing Saudi Arabia.

I can see Arteta clocking up 10+ years at Arsenal.

Every football fan has a six sense about particular transfer rumours. Arteta to PSG is one of those rumours that should be dismissed from the very beginning.

Ligue 1 is the 5th best league in Europe. Premier League is the best. A top 7 PL jobs is better than the PSG job. Pochettino didny fancy PSG relative to his time at Tottenham. There is no action in Ligue 1. Plus, the PSG party galactico era is over, Messi gone, Mbappe going, Neymar probably eyeing Saudi Arabia.

I can see Arteta clocking up 10+ years at Arsenal.
I hope he does 10 years at Arsenal because he won’t win the league, his best chance was last season playing 1 game per wk and having an 8 point lead and he well n truly fucked it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.