Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree . Anyone who thinks this arsenal team will fall away is in a big shock as they will go to the wire and there’s a good chance they win the title especially if we carry on the pre World Cup form .
Agreed with you both. 13 wins, 1 draw, 1 loss is 95pts + form. They've been excellent so far.

No doubt they will draw and lose a few more games before the end (so will we) and they still have to play us twice which looks pretty pivotal at this stage but think they're in it for the long run providing they don't suffer too many injuries. Their front 3 or 4 are excellent and they have had a settled defence along with Partey shielding in front which has led to consistency.

I'm hoping we can keep the majority of our team fit now. We've not had the same luck with injury so far.

Really impressed with them. Their intensity was incredible. Even late in the game, when it was pretty well won, they were swarming any West Ham players on the ball.

I'm not at all sure they're going to fall away. We need to take at least 4 points off them.

A young team full of confidence and energy to burn with very skilful players plus a very good a manager who knows all the tricks of the trade plus Peps thinking! When we play them it a free hit with no pressure all the pressure is on us! 10/12 more games time if they still 5/8 points clear that’s when I will think there a big threat. They looked brilliant at the Moment though..

Really impressed with them. Their intensity was incredible. Even late in the game, when it was pretty well won, they were swarming any West Ham players on the ball.

I'm not at all sure they're going to fall away. We need to take at least 4 points off them.moment

You can tell Arteta has worked with Pep can’t you? Our intensity seems to have dropped compared to them at the

You can tell Arteta has worked with Pep can’t you? Our intensity seems to have dropped compared to them at the
Tbh I just can’t see us winning the title this year because our midfield is too pedestrian and almost at walking pace in some games and our defence is conceding silly goals from nothing in most ganes . We have haaland who is gonna break records but we are putting everything in getting the ball to him and forgetting what we are good at and what has won us titles over the years . Way too much rotation aswell .

Well, if it isn't us I'd rather it be Arsenal. Good football, some likeable young players coming through, Arteta's City connections etc. I wouldn't feel too bad about handing over the trophy to them at the end of the season. As long as we're not handing it over to...No, no no. Don't go there. Don't even think of going there. Fuck that!

I'm not at all sure they're going to fall away. We need to take at least 4 points off them.
Since the start of the season they've looked full of energy and hungrier than us. Might sound arrogant but whether Arsenal win the title this season is up to us. We haven't even got to 2nd gear yet, whether we can move up a few gears is my only concern as we've looked lethargic in most games with the odd exception.

Tbh I just can’t see us winning the title this year because our midfield is too pedestrian and almost at walking pace in some games and our defence is conceding silly goals from nothing in most ganes . We have haaland who is gonna break records but we are putting everything in getting the ball to him and forgetting what we are good at and what has won us titles over the years . Way too much rotation aswell .

The rotation bit is the biggest issue imo mate. Pep is trying to keep everyone happy yet when others play, you can pretty much name 7-8 players that are guaranteed to start for them whereas we have no idea as fans besides Ederson, Rodri, De Bruyne, Bernardo and Haaland? The defence has too much chopping and changing though as the CB’S don’t have time to form a recent partnership

Honestly Arsenal has really impressed me in this first half of the season.. Arteta's seeds are growing, I just they manage to keep it on top, wouldn't mind if they win the league, if City doesn't.. I kind of missed the old Arsenal who was at least in TOP 4 every season if they hadn't won anything..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.