Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s amazing to me that people think these aren’t going to have a blip at any point in the remaining 22 games of the season (and we’ll lose both games against them) and that the title is over for us.

It’s amazing to me that people think these aren’t going to have a blip at any point in the remaining 22 games of the season (and we’ll lose both games against them) and that the title is over for us.
They will have multiple blips, it's given but I don't think we have it in us at the moment to take advantage of it and run away. We have looked very ordinary as compared to them. In 2017-18 season we played draws with Burnley Huddersfield and lost to rags, Arsenal will drop points definitely too but now are absolute favouries for title

They will have multiple blips, it's given but I don't think we have it in us at the moment to take advantage of it and run away. We have looked very ordinary as compared to them. In 2017-18 season we played draws with Burnley Huddersfield and lost to rags, Arsenal will drop points definitely too but now are absolute favouries for title
Do you reckon we’ll lose both league games against them?

I think it's because people have been waiting for the blip to happen for 2 months now and it doesn't seem to be showing itself, even without Jesus.

Got to give them credit, that's an astonishing run of form. Champion's form that we'd be struggling to keep up with even if we weren't dropping needless points. Still a lot of football to play, though.

They will but we’re not in any kind of form to take advantage. Our form on the whole this season is way below our norm. I just dont see us matching their dropped points the way we have been playing this season.

Do you reckon we’ll lose both league games against them?
We’ll lose one and draw the other imo. They will have far more motivation than us. Going for a third title in a row doesn’t generate the same desire that they currently have. We have inevitably lost a bit of our edge. They’ll be all over us like a rash, whilst we’ll be trying to play our slow, patient game.

Remember when we had that game v Chelsea. 1-0 at their place (KDB thunderbastard) and it really set the tone for the rest of the season and showed we are coming for the title? Well they’re going to do that to us imo.

No, yer not. There's more steel in the Arse this season, and it's only two games to lose for Arteta and two games to win for Pep, but I don't think it will materialise. it could be down to the two games we play each other but draws seem to be the obvious option so the gap remains the same. I don't mind an Arse title - it deprives Rags and Dippers and save the world from a media lovefest for the entire close season.
Arteta seems to have changed their mindset. Theyre not picking up those stupid red cards anymore. Adding zinch and gabby will help there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.