Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been saying it all season. If we put them under any sort of pressure they will crumble. This title is 100% ours if we still want it.
I agree

We still have to do our job and I think we definitely have a few more gears. Arsenal have been flat out in my opinion. I’ve never fancied them to sustain it as long as we stay in touching distance of them. There’s still 21 games to go after this week.

We’re like a finely tuned elite boxer, like a Mayweather. Doesn’t matter if the opponents have a good couple of rounds at the start when you know there’s 12 rounds in the fight to take control. We know what it takes over the course of a season.

Have a fair few Tarquin mates who were getting way ahead of themselves ahead of tonight. They were already 10 points clear of us going into the game against Chelsea.

One things for certain we absolutely need a result on Thursday, get the points down and start to turn the screw.

Yep, they had a chance to go 10 points clear and put us under some serious pressure with us going to Chelsea next

Hopefully our boys show that killer instinct on Thursday that we have shown over the years once we can smell a bit of blood

Be great to get 3 points there and then beat United, I think these 2 games could define our season

8pts clear and it looks like the pressure is getting to them.
Seems to me they would only feel like contenders if they were 20 pts clear.
Meek little virgin lambs trying to get away from the big bad wolf

Have a fair few Tarquin mates who were getting way ahead of themselves ahead of tonight. They were already 10 points clear of us going into the game against Chelsea.

One things for certain we absolutely need a result on Thursday, get the points down and start to turn the screw.
You don’t need Tarquin mates. The Everton match thread on here told you who was going to win the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.