Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
A frustrating night but Newcastle got their tactics right. So, we settle for a draw…could be worse. Would the result have been different had Jesus not been injured? Maybe but then again, maybe not. I posted some days ago that if we are to maintain a title challenge, we needed to strengthen in January. That looks confirmed now after tonight’s result so it’ll be interesting if we manage to secure someone (preferably a striker).

That actually disappoints me because I thought his years under Pep would have taught him more class.
For me he lost that "class" when he pissed on both Pep and City without telling either of them he wanted the Arsenal job.People on this very forum have stated they would like him here after Pep finishes. Well its a fucking big fat NO from me and I`d never trust the twat.

A frustrating night but Newcastle got their tactics right. So, we settle for a draw…could be worse. Would the result have been different had Jesus not been injured? Maybe but then again, maybe not. I posted some days ago that if we are to maintain a title challenge, we needed to strengthen in January. That looks confirmed now after tonight’s result so it’ll be interesting if we manage to secure someone (preferably a striker).
Would the result have been different if Isak wasn't injured? It's pointless as both could have been fit and made no difference.

It's a shame that the referee handed cards our for nothing, I think he spoiled the game as a spectacle.

For me he lost that "class" when he pissed on both Pep and City without telling either of them he wanted the Arsenal job.People on this very forum have stated they would like him here after Pep finishes. Well its a fucking big fat NO from me and I`d never trust the twat.
He’ll have one good season and it will fall apart

Saka must be right up there this season with Bruno as the biggest cheat in the PL and the behavior and petulance of Arsenal when things don’t go their way is United-esq

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.