Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree

We still have to do our job and I think we definitely have a few more gears. Arsenal have been flat out in my opinion. I’ve never fancied them to sustain it as long as we stay in touching distance of them. There’s still 21 games to go after this week.
It’s still an 8 point gap and 3 points away to Chelsea on Thursday will have to be a good performance, not just better than the one against Everton. Whilst there is a long way to go and tonight’s result is helpful this title is not a cert and we will have to show those extra few gears and rely on them running out of steam.

Fuck me arteta sounds like klopp. Complaining Newcastle haven't set up like this against anyone else. I hope he experiences 10 behind the ball every game other than us the soft, whinging ****.
That actually disappoints me because I thought his years under Pep would have taught him more class.

Fuck me arteta sounds like klopp. Complaining Newcastle haven't set up like this against anyone else. I hope he experiences 10 behind the ball every game other than us the soft, whinging ****.
More Mourinho than Klopp, klopp blames the oddest things like grass, wind and the lunar month, Jose was always one for team set ups, learnt it from the piss can

That's something they'll have to get used to if they want to fight for league titles.

want to see him go grey, though he already may be and is slapping that boot polish on thick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.