Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me he lost that "class" when he pissed on both Pep and City without telling either of them he wanted the Arsenal job.People on this very forum have stated they would like him here after Pep finishes. Well its a fucking big fat NO from me and I`d never trust the twat.
Arteta didn’t only not tell Pep and Txiki he wanted the Arsenal job, he actually told them he wasn’t going to take it… then met with Arsenal in secret in the early hours of the morning at his house and took the job without telling City.

Pep didn’t know anything about Arteta leaving and he said learnt about it from the press when they were outside Arteta’s house taking pictures of that early-hours secret meeting and printed it the next morning. Reports at the time said Pep was furious with Arteta and Arsenal.

The fans, the arsenal fans, what a set of wankers, shouting var var after a handball incident, they are the nearest thing to an American fanbase in this country.
They’ve even got ‘Ultras’ now to boot

‘I believe that we will win, I believe that we will win…’

It’s the years under Moyes, Wenger and the Arsenal fanbase that’s rubbed off on him more.

I’ve been telling anyone who’ll listen for years that this guy is a prick.
Couldn’t agree more, an absolute tool.

When we were banned by UEFA from champions league, the prick said he sympathised with the players and coaches, no mention of the club as a whole or fans.
The guy is classless scum. Wouldn’t want him anywhere near our club in future.

they are embarrassing... combine this with artetas behaviour there is no way they will cope with the pressure of a title race.

They are already crapping and crying into their nappies.

To put crap like that up for reference.

I really dislike these lot and planet of the ape face Arteta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.