Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fans, the arsenal fans, what a set of wankers, shouting var var after a handball incident, they are the nearest thing to an American fanbase in this country.
There was also some loud booing for some reason as they came off at half-time. Wenger seems back in favour for some reason with the hypocrites, it won't take long for them to turn on Arteta again.

I wasn't impressed with them at all after the first 5 minutes. Yes there was some decent football but, fuck me, it's not on City's best level, or anywhere near.

Hopefully we turn our corner soon; hit our straps, then catch up and pull away.

Credit to Newcastle defensively, and the suggestion that the penalty decisions were 'scandalous' is absolute crap. Imho, both sides should have had 1 for shirt pulling; I thought Newcastle's was nailed on in the first half when Byrne was pulled down in the box and Gabriel had clear hold on his shirt. If they'd gone ahead then, just before half time, who knows how it would have panned out. I thought the refusal of a handball penalty was fair, but, given that it was Arsenal at home, I thought they may have got it, so, credit to VAR for supporting the absolutely otherwise dire ref - who's name we dare not utter in case we ever get him again!

Arteta made a total dick of himself with his Klopp style petulance.

I expect Arsenal's usual old January and February slump will gather pace, snowballing over the next 6 weeks now that their bubble's burst (sorry Jack).

Let’s see if you post on here when you capitulate, Dipper’s have made this mistake, you’ll do do as well, I only know one Tarquin follower, he’s a wanker who never goes to a game.

Jack and I have been posting on here for years when we've been horseshit. Why would we disappear just because you will beat us to the title?

Once a **** always a ****.

He was a snide nasty little shit as a player in case you’ve forgotten.

Unfortunately Arsenal have needed a manager like this for a long time and it’s paying off - he is getting those young players fired up every match

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.